On the occasion of the signing ceremony of the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and EU (EVFTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement between Vietnam and EU (IPA), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and EU Delegation in Vietnam organize:
"EVFTA and IPA: The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU"
Time: 8h30 - 10h00, July 1, 2019
Location: Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi
Chaired by: Mr. Tran Tuan Anh - Minister of Industry and Trade, Mrs. Cecilia Malstrom - EU Trade Commissioner and Mr. Vu Tien Loc - President of VCCI .
Participants: Representatives of relevant minitries, Business associations and Vietnam/EU business community.
- Regulations on goods origin in CPTPP revised from May 8th
- European Council passes final procedure for EVFTA
- Proactively taking advantage of opportunities from the European market
- Hong Kong-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement, Investment Agreement to take effect for Philippines in May
- Revised NAFTA will not take effect on June 1, as Trump had hoped