By: General Statistics Office of Vietnam
The "2017 Economic Census" of Vietnam published by the General Statistics Office to outline the full picture of the fluctuation and distribution of economic, administrative and professional establishments, the number of labors, the structure of the sector and the region of the economy, the contribution of each economic sector to the development of the whole country and each locality over the past 5 years. It provides facilities to adjust and supply policies, plan on development of branches and regions, develop human resources and promote the application of information technology.
The press release of the report in Vietnamese is attached below:
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019
- Report: US - China Trade War: Opportunities and risks for Vietnam's wood industry
- Research: The legality of timber products in Government Procurement in Vietnam – Law, practices and challenges in implementing VPA-FLEGT
- World Tariff Profiles 2019