Date: 3 Sep 2018
By: ITC - International Trade Centre
This reference guide provides insights into the business implications of the African Continental Free Trade Agreement, a pillar in the move towards a border-free Africa.
To help businesses bring their voice to the process, the guide provides context for the agreement, highlights on protocols, and the way forward for trade in goods and services as well as for subsequent negotiation areas that include investment, intellectual property rights and competition policy.
The publication is attached below:
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Digital Economy Report 2019 - Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries
- Trade and Development Report 2019: Financing A Global Green New Deal
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers