The European Union (EU) is one of the most important markets for Vietnamese exports. Therefore, it is important for Vietnamese exporters to be informed of recent trends in the use of trade remedies and other trade regulations by the EU to have better business strategies.
In the framework of the Program “Enterprises and International Trade Policies”, with the support of MUTRAP III, the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) coordinating with the law firm Gide Loyrette Nouel will hold a conference:
UPDATING ON TRADE REMEDIES AND OTHER REGULATIONS IN EU
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR VIETNAMESE EXPORTERS
Time: 8.00-11.30, Thursday, 14th July, 2011
Venue: 3th Floor Conference Room, Fortuna Hotel, 6B Lang Ha, Hanoi
The Materials can be downloaded below
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...