While Vietnamese exports are facing, or have been subject to, antidumping tariffs in many nations, Vietnam has, for the first time ever, decided to levy duties on steel imports from four markets to protect domestic steelmakers.
The WTO Centre – VCCI organizes:
Conference on: “The first anti-dumping investigation initiated by Vietnam – Results and experiences”
Time: 8g15-11g30 Thursday 18/09/2014
Venue: Meeting Room No. 1, 7th Floor, VCCI Headquarters, No.9 Dao Duy Anh Str, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi
Download relevant materials here:
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...