While Vietnamese exports are facing, or have been subject to, antidumping tariffs in many nations, Vietnam has, for the first time ever, decided to levy duties on steel imports from four markets to protect domestic steelmakers.
The WTO Centre – VCCI organizes:
Conference on: “The first anti-dumping investigation initiated by Vietnam – Results and experiences”
Time: 8g15-11g30 Thursday 18/09/2014
Venue: Meeting Room No. 1, 7th Floor, VCCI Headquarters, No.9 Dao Duy Anh Str, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi
Download relevant materials here:
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"