Vietnam is the world’s fourth-largest exporter of wood products, although the industry relies on import for about 80% of its timber. This raises concerns for a FLEGT/VPA, as much of the timber imported into Vietnam comes from places where it is not always possible to establish the legality of the source.
In this context, Center for Education and Development coordinates with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"
Time: Wednesday 09/07/2014
Venue: Green Park Hotel, 48 Tran Nhan Tong Street, Hanoi
Download Material here:
- Conference: Textile and Garment, Footwear, Beverages and Timber products Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Seafood, Fruit and Vegetable, and Meat Production and Processing Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Distribution, E-Commerce and Logistics Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Vietnam Logistics Sectors - Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA
- Conference: Vietnam Finance – Telecommunication Sectors: Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA