One of the most important principles in international economic intergration is diverse and multi-lateral international relations accompanied with independent economic developments as well as sustainable and stable developments.
Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry organize the conference on:
“Independent economy in an interdependent world”
Time: 8.00-12.00 Thursday 03/07/2014
Venue: Meeting Room No. 2, 7th Floor, VCCI Headquarters, No.9 Dao Duy Anh Str, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi
Download Material here:
- Bùi Trinh-BTGTW.pdf
- Chuong Hnghi Tu chu kinh te .pdf
- Phien 1.2. TS Le Dang Doanh.pdf
- Phien 1.3. Mme Pham Chi Lan.pdf
- Phien 2.1. Ms Dang Phuong Dung VITAS.pdf
- Phien 2.2. Hiep hoi Co khi.pdf
- Phien 3.1.1 Hiep hoi Rau qua VN.pdf
- Phien 3.1.2 Mr Pham Vu Ha - HH San.pdf
- Phien 3.2.1 Mr Dao Cong Vu - HH Titan.pdf
- Phien 3.2.2 Mr Nguyen Ton Quyen VIFORES.pdf
- Tu_chu__kinh_te_trong_the gio thoi_nhap va tuy thuoc lan nhau-8 trang.pdf
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...