Nowadays, Vietnam is joining many Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiations, which require mechanism of self-certification of origin. It would be better for Vietnamese enterprises to be able to certify and be responsible for the declared origins of goods themselves, because this would help them save time and costs for import-export activities.
Ministry of Industry and Trade coordinate with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Conference: “Self-Certification of Origin”
- Time: Tuesday, 17/06/2014
- Venue: Meeting hall (2nd floor), MOIT, 23 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi.
- Time: Thursday, 19/06/2014
- Venue: 10 floor, VCCI – 171 Vo Thi Sau, 3 District, HCM
Download Material here:
- Conference: Textile and Garment, Footwear, Beverages and Timber products Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Seafood, Fruit and Vegetable, and Meat Production and Processing Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Distribution, E-Commerce and Logistics Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Vietnam Logistics Sectors - Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA
- Conference: Vietnam Finance – Telecommunication Sectors: Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA