Nowadays, Vietnam is joining many Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiations, which require mechanism of self-certification of origin. It would be better for Vietnamese enterprises to be able to certify and be responsible for the declared origins of goods themselves, because this would help them save time and costs for import-export activities.
Ministry of Industry and Trade coordinate with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Conference: “Self-Certification of Origin”
- Time: Tuesday, 17/06/2014
- Venue: Meeting hall (2nd floor), MOIT, 23 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi.
- Time: Thursday, 19/06/2014
- Venue: 10 floor, VCCI – 171 Vo Thi Sau, 3 District, HCM
Download Material here:
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"