The Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiation (TPP) is a multilateral free trade agreement with high standards. Up to now, TPP has included 12 countries and experienced 19 rounds of negotiations. Leaders of TPP countries pledged to conclude a deal by the end of this year.
In this context, Ministry of Industry and Trade coordinate with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Conference: “The Trans-Pacific Partnership and participation of Vietnam” in Ho Chi Minh City
Time: 8h00-12h00, Friday, 20/12/2013
Venue: 10 floor, VCCI – 171 Vo Thi Sau, 3 District, HCM
The Materials can be downloaded below
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"