On 18/04/2014, VCCI in coopearation with USAID organized a Workshop on ""Business Competitiveness and Free Trade Agreements: Expectations and Lessons Learned" in Ho Chi Minh City.
Purpose and objectives
The purpose of the round table is to examine the expectations, roles, opportunities, and challenges of businesses in preparing for, realizing opportunities, meeting the challenges of free trade agreements, and enhancing competitiveness. Specific objectives include:
- Lessons learned from free trade agreements (FTAs): Vietnamese business perspectives
- Country competitiveness and FTAs: The case of Mexico and NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) 20 years later
- Opportunities and challenges going forward: FTAs, country competitiveness, and inclusion.
- 1c. Mr. Truong Dinh Tuyen presentation (En).pdf
- 1c. Mr. Truong Dinh Tuyen presentation (Vn).pdf
- 2a. Mr. Tran Huu Huynh presentation (full)_eng.pdf
- 2a. Mr. Tran Huu Huynh presentation (full)_Vn.pdf
- 3. Vo Tri Thanh_HT TM & HDTM_HCM Apr 2014.pdf
- 4. Mr. Luong Van Tu presentation_Challenges and opportunities in the TPP - revised-eng.pdf
- 4. Mr. Luong Van Tu presentation_co hoi va thach thuc khi tham gia TPP - revised (Vn).pdf
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...