Vietnam and European Free Trade Association (Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein) are negotiating Free Trade Agreement (FTA) including negotiation on sanitary and phytosanitary systems (SPS) which plays an important role in facilitating the exports of Vietnamese agricultural products and seafood in the EFTA. To understand more about SPS which those countries apply as well as EFTA’s requirements on SPS cooperation during FTA negotiation, MOIT and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and VCCI organized:
Workshop “Introduce the SPS of EFTA”
Time: 8.30 am – 17.00 Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Venue: Room 101, 1st floor, MOIT - 25 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Time: 8.30 am – 17.00 Thursday, October 3, 2013
Venue: 10 floor, VCCI – 171 Vo Thi Sau, 3 District, HCM
In addition, experts from EFTA countries introduced specific procedure applicable to the export of some certain goods into EFTA.
Download relevant materials here:
- EFTA Free Trade Agreements and SPS.pdf
- The SPS system in the EFTA States and the relationship to the EU - Requirements for market access in EFTA (part 1) .pdf
- The SPS system in the EFTA States and the relationship to the EU - Requirements for market access in EFTA (part 2) .pdf
- The SPS system in the EFTA States and the relationship to the EU.pdf
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...