TPP negotiations which are in the end stage are slated to be basically concluded by the end of 2013. Meanwhile, Vietnamese enterprises have not thoroughly understood about, have not kept up with and prepared readily for this agreement. To deal with this problem, WTO center-VCCI coordinated with The Saigon Times to organize:
“Updates On TPP – Requirements To Textile, Footwear And Agriculture Industry”.
Time: 8h00 - 11h30 Wednesday - August 21, 2013
Venue: Saigon Times Club hall, 35 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 1, HCM city
Download the Conference documents here:
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...