TPP negotiations which are in the end stage are slated to be basically concluded by the end of 2013. Meanwhile, Vietnamese enterprises have not thoroughly understood about, have not kept up with and prepared readily for this agreement. To deal with this problem, WTO center-VCCI coordinated with The Saigon Times to organize:
“Updates On TPP – Requirements To Textile, Footwear And Agriculture Industry”.
Time: 8h00 - 11h30 Wednesday - August 21, 2013
Venue: Saigon Times Club hall, 35 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 1, HCM city
Download the Conference documents here:
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"