Vietnam is negotiating the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the European Union (EU) and the Trade Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) with the participation of the major trading partners as the U.S., Australia. These Agreements after the successful negotiations will be submitted to the National Assembly to considerate and approve in accordance with the Law on signing, accessing and implementing international commitments.
Recently, the National Assembly's Foreign Affairs Committee in collaboration with the STAR Project organized a workshop "Negotiating and Signing Free Trade Agreements - Experience and Practice" in Da Lat (27 to 28 August) and Tam Dao (30 to 31 August) to provide information and knowledge to help the National Assembly Members to understand issues in international trade law and negotiating the above agreements. The workshop is also an opportunity to share experiences between the Philippines and United States experts about experience in negotiating and signing FTAs and the opportunities, challenges for Vietnam.
Download the Workshop Documents here:
- Cac nguyen ly kinh te cua FTA.pdf
- Co hoi va thach thuc doi voi VN khi tham gia TPP - Bao cao.pdf
- Co hoi va thach thuc doi voi VN khi tham gia TPP - Slide.pdf
- Dam phan va ki ket FTA - kinh nghiem va thuc tien.pdf
- Quan diem cua DN ve mot so noi dung dam phan TPP -Bao cao.pdf
- Quan diem cua DN ve mot so noi dung dam phan TPP.pdf
- Quy tac TM trong FTA.pdf
- Tien trinh dam phan FTA va su tham gia cua VN.pdf
- Tien trinh hoi nhap quoc te cua VN.pdf
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"