Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
Time: 8:30 - 12:00, July 17, 2019
Location: Liberty Hotel SaiGon ParkView Hotel - 265 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Seafood sector is expected to be main industries affected by EVFTA and CPTPP. In addition to the great opportunities for seafood import-export enterprises, there will be many challenges and commitments that enterprises need to comply with (tariff policy, commitments on TBT, SPS, labor, environment, sustainable development, origin ...). Recognizing the importance of the above content for seafood enterprises, Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) and the Directorate of fisheries (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development) co-chairs for the conference on CPTPP - EVFTA exclusively for the seafood sector.
The relevant documents (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...