On June 26th, 2019, The Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development successfully organized the Conference "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs" with specific information as follows:
Time: 8am Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Location: 201-B6 Hall - Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development Building, 2 Ngoc Ha Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Chaired by: The Minister of Agriculture & Rural Development, The Minister of Industry and Trade, and the President of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI)
Participants: Representative of Office of the Government, some Committees of the National Assembly, some Ministries / Sectors /People's Committees of Province, Agriculture and Rural Development Departments of provinces / cities; Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s Units; Associations, businesses, experts, scientists, news agencies, newspapers.
The relevant documents (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”