On the occasion of the signing ceremony of the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and EU (EVFTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement between Vietnam and EU (IPA), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and EU Delegation in Vietnam organize:
"EVFTA and IPA: The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU"
Time: 8h30 - 10h00, July 1, 2019
Location: Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi
Chaired by: Mr. Tran Tuan Anh - Minister of Industry and Trade, Mrs. Cecilia Malstrom - EU Trade Commissioner and Mr. Vu Tien Loc - President of VCCI .
Participants: Representatives of relevant minitries, Business associations and Vietnam/EU business community.
- Canada, European Union close to possible fix in World Trade Organization deadlock: Trudeau
- U.S.-China trade talks continue and in-person meeting may be planned, Steve Mnuchin says
- South Korea Urges Japan to Accept Request for Talks Over Export Controls
- Vietnam, Czech Republic seek ways to enhance trade ties
- Trade pacts bring opportunities for seafood industry's sustainable growth