As one of the 20 largest economies and one of the 10 most attractive destinations for FDI in the world, Australia has become one of Vietnam's most potential export and investment markets. Australia and Vietnam also have a lot of mutual market opening commitments. The two countries were parties to the ASEAN–Australia/New Zealand Free Trade Area (AANZFTA) since 2010. Australia and Vietnam have recently implemented the CPTPP which came into effect on December 30, 2018 for Australia and January 14, 2019 for Vietnam. In addition, the two countries are now members of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) negotiations – a big regional FTA between ASEAN and its 06 trading partners.
The conference is an opportunity for Vietnamese businesses, investors and labors to learn, exchange information and share experiences about exploiting Australian market opportunities from the CPTPP Agreement; therefrom finding solutions and initiatives to help boost Vietnam's export and investment to Australia in the coming time.
“AUSTRALIA’S MARKET POTENTIAL FROM THE CPTPP PERSPECTIVES”
Time: 8:00 - 11:30 on Friday, April 12, 2019
Location: Hall 1 - 7th Floor - VCCI Headquarters, No. 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi (Old Building)
The Center for WTO and Integration would like to invite representatives of the Enterprise / Association to attend the Conference to gain useful business information.
Please register to attend the online registration form here or fill in the attached registration form and send to the following address:
WTO Center and Integration, VCCI, No. 9 Dao Duy Anh, Hanoi
Tel: 024-62593166 / 024-35771458 / Fax: 024-35771459
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"
- Conference: "New prospects in Vietnam - Korea trade and investment relations: Assessments and issues after 3 years since VKFTA took effect"
- Vietnam - Japan Policy Research Forum: Deepening bilateral cooperation after 10 years of Vietnam - Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (VJEPA)