As one of the 20 largest economies and one of the 10 most attractive destinations for FDI in the world, Australia has become one of Vietnam's most potential export and investment markets. Australia and Vietnam also have a lot of mutual market opening commitments. The two countries were parties to the ASEAN–Australia/New Zealand Free Trade Area (AANZFTA) since 2010. Australia and Vietnam have recently implemented the CPTPP which came into effect on December 30, 2018 for Australia and January 14, 2019 for Vietnam. In addition, the two countries are now members of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) negotiations – a big regional FTA between ASEAN and its 06 trading partners.
The conference is an opportunity for Vietnamese businesses, investors and labors to learn, exchange information and share experiences about exploiting Australian market opportunities from the CPTPP Agreement; therefrom finding solutions and initiatives to help boost Vietnam's export and investment to Australia in the coming time.
“AUSTRALIA’S MARKET POTENTIAL FROM THE CPTPP PERSPECTIVES”
Time: 8:00 - 11:30 on Friday, April 12, 2019
Location: Hall 1 - 7th Floor - VCCI Headquarters, No. 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi (Old Building)
The related documents are attached below (in Vietnamese):
- Conference: Textile and Garment, Footwear, Beverages and Timber products Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Seafood, Fruit and Vegetable, and Meat Production and Processing Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Distribution, E-Commerce and Logistics Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Vietnam Logistics Sectors - Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA
- Conference: Vietnam Finance – Telecommunication Sectors: Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA