CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
Organized by: Interdisciplinary Steering Committee on International Economic Integration
Time: March 21, 2019
Location: Can Tho city
The workshop was held with the aim to effectively implement international economic integration; make timely and synchronously removal of difficulties in implementing FTA commitments, especially commitments in the CPTPP Agreement; take advantage of FTAs to exploit new markets to create a foundation for sustainable export growth.
The related documents are attached below:
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”