CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
Organized by: Interdisciplinary Steering Committee on International Economic Integration
Time: March 21, 2019
Location: Can Tho city
The workshop was held with the aim to effectively implement international economic integration; make timely and synchronously removal of difficulties in implementing FTA commitments, especially commitments in the CPTPP Agreement; take advantage of FTAs to exploit new markets to create a foundation for sustainable export growth.
The related documents are attached below:
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"
- Conference: "New prospects in Vietnam - Korea trade and investment relations: Assessments and issues after 3 years since VKFTA took effect"
- Vietnam - Japan Policy Research Forum: Deepening bilateral cooperation after 10 years of Vietnam - Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (VJEPA)