New prospects in Vietnam - Korea trade and investment relations: Assessments and issues after 3 years since VKFTA took effect
Organized by: Gwang Chang Research Institute for international trade (Lee&Ko GCI), Thai Nguyen University, Korean Trade - Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) and VCCI
Time: 13h00 - 19h00, Friday, 16 November 2018
Location: Emerald, Lotte Hotel, Ha Noi
The related documents are attached below:
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...