"The Review of Vietnam legal framework against commitments under EVFTA on Intellectual property- The final report and proposal from the enterprises' perspective"
Organized by: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of the British and Northern Irish Embassy
Time: 8h00 - 11h30, Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Location: the Meeting room, 3rd floor, VCCI Tower (new building), 9 Dao Duy Anh, Ha Noi
The related documents are attached below:
- 1.1. Chuong trinh hoi thao IP.pdf
- 1.2. MỤC LỤC - EVFTA - IP.pdf
- 2. Bai trinh bay IP - EVFTA.pdf
- 3. Tong hop Ra soat IP - EVFTA (1).pdf
- 4. Du thao Ra soat IP - EVFTA VCCI.pdf
- 5. Quach Minh Tri -chung.pdf
- 6. Ban gop y vao Bao cao Ra soat Phap luat VN voi cac Cam ket EVFTA ve SHTT. Ngoc INVESTIP.pdf
- 7. Remarks by UNILEVER.pdf
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"