"The Review Vietnam's legal framework against commitments under EVFTA on Investment- The final report and proposal from the enterprises' perspective"
Organized by: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of the British and Northern Irish Embassy
Time: 8h00 - 11h30, Wednesday, 16 March 2016
Location: Truong Son room, 2nd floor, Army Hotel, 1A Nguyen Tri Phuong Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi.
The related documents are attached below:
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"