"The Trans - Pacific Partnership (TPP)- what the enterprises should know"
Organized by: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Mekong business Initiative (MBI)
Time: 8h00 - 12h00, Thursday, 14 April 2016
Location: Kim Do Hotel, 133 Nguyen Huy Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
The Conference introduced the handbook on "Summarize the Trans - Pacific Partnership (TPP)" to the enterprises and guide them how to study and take advantage of TPP.
The related documents are attached below:
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"