"The Trans - Pacific Partnership (TPP)- what the enterprises should know"
Organized by: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Mekong business Initiative (MBI)
Time: 8h00 - 12h00, Thursday, 14 April 2016
Location: Kim Do Hotel, 133 Nguyen Huy Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
The Conference introduced the handbook on "Summarize the Trans - Pacific Partnership (TPP)" to the enterprises and guide them how to study and take advantage of TPP.
The related documents are attached below:
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...