Workshop Vietnam - China/Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement: How to benefit enterprises?
The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of the Chinese Economic Studies Program VEPR (VCES), Omega+ and Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), would like to invite you to:
Vietnam - China/Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement
How to benefit enterprises?
Time: 8.00 – 12.00 Friday 15 December 2017
Location: 7th floor, VCCI Tower (Old Building), 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Agenda: See attachment
The Center for WTO and Economic Integration – VCCI
Phone: 84-24-62593166 / 84-24-35771458
The related documents are attached below:
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"
- Conference: "New prospects in Vietnam - Korea trade and investment relations: Assessments and issues after 3 years since VKFTA took effect"
- Vietnam - Japan Policy Research Forum: Deepening bilateral cooperation after 10 years of Vietnam - Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (VJEPA)