Workshop Vietnam - China/Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement: How to benefit enterprises?
The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of the Chinese Economic Studies Program VEPR (VCES), Omega+ and Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), would like to invite you to:
Vietnam - China/Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement
How to benefit enterprises?
Time: 8.00 – 12.00 Friday 15 December 2017
Location: 7th floor, VCCI Tower (Old Building), 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Agenda: See attachment
The Center for WTO and Economic Integration – VCCI
Phone: 84-24-62593166 / 84-24-35771458
The related documents are attached below:
- Conference: Textile and Garment, Footwear, Beverages and Timber products Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Seafood, Fruit and Vegetable, and Meat Production and Processing Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Distribution, E-Commerce and Logistics Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
- Conference: Vietnam Logistics Sectors - Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA
- Conference: Vietnam Finance – Telecommunication Sectors: Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA