Workshop CPTPP: Basic commitments and notes for enterprises
The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and CPTPP negotiating team of the government, would like to invite you to:
Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
Basic commitments and notes for enterprises
Time: 8.00 – 12.00 Tuesday 22 May 2018
Location: 7th floor, VCCI Tower (Old Building), 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Agenda: See attachment
The Center for WTO and Economic Integration – VCCI
Phone: 84-24-62593166 / 84-24-35771458
The related documents are attached below:
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"
- Conference: "New prospects in Vietnam - Korea trade and investment relations: Assessments and issues after 3 years since VKFTA took effect"