Course: Useful trade tools for businesses to exploit benefits from FTAs
The Center of WTO and Integration, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of Dr. Uwe Kaufmann, Academic Program Director, Institute for International Trade, The University of Adelaide, Australia, and FNF Vietnamwould like to invite you to:
USEFUL TRADE TOOLS FOR BUSINESS TO EXPLOIT BENEFITS FROM FTAS
Time: 8.00 – 17.00 Tuesday 11 September 2018
Location: 7th floor, VCCI Tower (Old Building), 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Agenda: See attachment (free course)
Language: Vietnamese & English
The related documents are attached below
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU
- Conference: "Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s agriculture sector when participating in FTAs"
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”