Course: Useful trade tools for businesses to exploit benefits from FTAs
The Center of WTO and Integration, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of Dr. Uwe Kaufmann, Academic Program Director, Institute for International Trade, The University of Adelaide, Australia, and FNF Vietnamwould like to invite you to:
USEFUL TRADE TOOLS FOR BUSINESS TO EXPLOIT BENEFITS FROM FTAS
Time: 8.00 – 17.00 Tuesday 11 September 2018
Location: 7th floor, VCCI Tower (Old Building), 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Agenda: See attachment (free course)
Language: Vietnamese & English
The related documents are attached below
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"
- Conference: "New prospects in Vietnam - Korea trade and investment relations: Assessments and issues after 3 years since VKFTA took effect"
- Vietnam - Japan Policy Research Forum: Deepening bilateral cooperation after 10 years of Vietnam - Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (VJEPA)