Reference book: "GSP of EU during the period 2014-2023"19/06/2013
European Union is an important trading partner of Vietnam, one of the most attractive and competitive market. In order to help Vietnam understand more about European trading policies , European Department - Ministry of Industry & Trade has written a handbook "GSP of EU effective from 1, January 2014". Besides introducing generally about GSP, common priorities, preference forl development and special priorities. This book also lists the name of developing countries eligible for GSP, category of export goods and tax incentives. Hope that this book will be of great help when exporting to EU.
The book can be downloaded here (Vietnamese):
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019