Handbook on "Instructions to use TRADE MAP tool of ICT"10/09/2014
Trade Map is a system of data updating trading situations (especially export activities) of countries and it is established by International Trading Center (ICT). This is a special tool useful for both enterprises and researchers, helping them have the most updated and sufficient statistics on trading situations of countries to do business and conduct researches.
Therefore, WTO Center - Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry has translated the document "Instructions to use Trade Map" of ICT into Vietnamese so that Vietnamese Enterprises and readers can know how to effectively use this tool.
The document can be downloaded here (English and Vietnamese versions):
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019