Handbook on "Instructions to use TRADE MAP tool of ICT"10/09/2014
Trade Map is a system of data updating trading situations (especially export activities) of countries and it is established by International Trading Center (ICT). This is a special tool useful for both enterprises and researchers, helping them have the most updated and sufficient statistics on trading situations of countries to do business and conduct researches.
Therefore, WTO Center - Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry has translated the document "Instructions to use Trade Map" of ICT into Vietnamese so that Vietnamese Enterprises and readers can know how to effectively use this tool.
The document can be downloaded here (English and Vietnamese versions):
- Report: US - China Trade War: Opportunities and risks for Vietnam's wood industry
- Research: The legality of timber products in Government Procurement in Vietnam – Law, practices and challenges in implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Vietnam Import-Export Report 2018
- Australia's trade by State and Territory 2016-17
- Composition of Trade in goods and services Australia 2016-2017