Conference on: Customs Procedure Reform – Customs and enterprises: Implementation of The Trade Facilitation Agreement by WTO23/10/2014
The Government is determined to make custom procedures quick and transparent in line with the World Trade Organisation Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) which Viet Nam signed in 2013.
The Trade Facilitation Agreement contains provisions for expediting the movement, release and clearance of goods, including goods in transit. It also sets out measures for effective cooperation between customs and other appropriate authorities on trade facilitation and customs compliance issues. The conference will focus on how to manage the international operations and comply with all importing, exporting, and record-keeping requirements.
VCCI coordinates with General Department of Vietnam Customs and Vietnam - U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) will outline upcoming changes in customs procedures and the implementation of new agreement:
Conference on Customs Procedure Reform
Customs and enterprises: Implementation of The Trade Facilitation Agreement by WTO
Time: 8.00-12.00 Tuesday 04/11/2014
Venue: Duxton Hotel Saigon, 63 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Dist, Hochiminh City
Download relevant materials here:
- 1.1. Mr Toan - WTO va TFA - VN.pdf
- 1.2. Mr Toan - WTO va TFA - EN.pdf
- 2.1. Mr Tuan - Hiep_dinh_TF_va_Luat_Hai_quan_update (Vn).pdf
- 2.2. Mr Tuan - Hiep dinh TF và Luat Hai quan (eng).pdf
- 3.1. Presentation 3 - Ms Trang - TFA va DN-VN.pdf
- 3.2. Presentation 3 - Ms Trang - TFA va DN-EN.pdf
- 4.1. Mr Herb - Trade Facilitation Conference AmCham (VN).pdf
- 4.2. Mr Herb - Trade Facilitation Conference AmCham (EN).pdf
- 5.1. Mr Nestor - WTO TFA and Vietnam (Amcham) - VN.pdf
- 5.2. Mr Nestor - WTO TFA and Vietnam (Amcham) - EN.pdf
- 6.1. Van ban TFA (Vn).pdf
- 6.2 Van ban TFA (Eng).pdf
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"