Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"23/10/2014
Vietnam is the world’s fourth-largest exporter of wood products, although the industry relies on import for about 80% of its timber. This raises concerns for a FLEGT/VPA, as much of the timber imported into Vietnam comes from places where it is not always possible to establish the legality of the source.
In this context, Center for Education and Development coordinates with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"
Time: Wednesday 09/07/2014
Venue: Green Park Hotel, 48 Tran Nhan Tong Street, Hanoi
Download Material here:
- Conference: Vietnam Logistics Sectors - Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA
- Conference: Vietnam Finance – Telecommunication Sectors: Opportunities and Challenges from EVFTA
- Forum: The US-China trade war
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU