Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"23/10/2014
Vietnam is the world’s fourth-largest exporter of wood products, although the industry relies on import for about 80% of its timber. This raises concerns for a FLEGT/VPA, as much of the timber imported into Vietnam comes from places where it is not always possible to establish the legality of the source.
In this context, Center for Education and Development coordinates with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"
Time: Wednesday 09/07/2014
Venue: Green Park Hotel, 48 Tran Nhan Tong Street, Hanoi
Download Material here:
- Conference: The legality of timber products in government procurement in Vietnam ...
- Conference: RCEP Agreement –Negotiation updates and issues concerned by businesses
- Conference: “Australia’s market potential from CPTPP perspectives”
- Interdisciplinary workshop on CPTPP implementation and market development in some sectors
- Conference: "Trade war: How is the future of manufacturing industry?"