Fresh Fruit Export Guidelines to China for Vietnamese SMEs01/07/2019
Date: November 2018
By: VietNam Trade Promotion Agency (VIETRADE), German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
On 19 January 2018, the GIZ SCSI Programme together with the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency VIETRADE introduced export guidelines for dragon fruit, longan, lychee and watermelon to the public in Hanoi. The guidelines support Vietnamese businesses to export agricultural goods to China by detailing the process step-by-step. In close cooperation with VIETRADE, SCSI commissioned two experts to issue the four guidelines. The fruits were jointly identified by Vietnamese partners due to their export potential and considerations of sustainability.
The Guidelines (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020
- World Investment Report 2019 - Special Economic Zones
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Digital Economy Report 2019 - Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries
- Trade and Development Report 2019: Financing A Global Green New Deal