Fresh Fruit Export Guidelines to China for Vietnamese SMEs01/07/2019
Date: November 2018
By: VietNam Trade Promotion Agency (VIETRADE), German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
On 19 January 2018, the GIZ SCSI Programme together with the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency VIETRADE introduced export guidelines for dragon fruit, longan, lychee and watermelon to the public in Hanoi. The guidelines support Vietnamese businesses to export agricultural goods to China by detailing the process step-by-step. In close cooperation with VIETRADE, SCSI commissioned two experts to issue the four guidelines. The fruits were jointly identified by Vietnamese partners due to their export potential and considerations of sustainability.
The Guidelines (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019
- Report: US - China Trade War: Opportunities and risks for Vietnam's wood industry