Assessment on VPA/FLEGT compliance and needs for improvement of the household business in Dong Nai province25/01/2019
Date: June 2019
By: Centre for rural development in central vietnam (CRD), Center of Education and Development (CED), Centre for People and Environment of the Central highlands (COPE).
In the assessments in Dong Nai, households doing business and producing wood products emerged as a popular group. Initial observations show that this group is characterized by a timber wood processing village, although it uses a considerable amount of wood but is under less pressure to enforce legal regulations. A deeper understanding of this group of wood business households (HHs) is very interesting and can reveal some current policy gaps. This report summarizes the results of the survey on this household group in Dong Nai province.
The report is attached below:
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019
- Report: US - China Trade War: Opportunities and risks for Vietnam's wood industry