Handbook of the European Union's Trade Policy Overview11/09/2015
In order to help policy makers, state agencies, research institutes, universities as well as import-export businesses obtain the most general information about EU trade policy, The European Trade and Investment Policy Support Project (EU-MUTRAP) compiles a handbook "The European Union's Trade Policy Overview".
The book focuses on introducing the general trade policy of the European Union and also provides some highlights in policy for some sectors.
The publication is attached below:
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019