Handbook of the European Union's Trade Policy Overview11/09/2015
In order to help policy makers, state agencies, research institutes, universities as well as import-export businesses obtain the most general information about EU trade policy, The European Trade and Investment Policy Support Project (EU-MUTRAP) compiles a handbook "The European Union's Trade Policy Overview".
The book focuses on introducing the general trade policy of the European Union and also provides some highlights in policy for some sectors.
The publication is attached below:
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020
- World Investment Report 2019 - Special Economic Zones
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Digital Economy Report 2019 - Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries
- Trade and Development Report 2019: Financing A Global Green New Deal