Circular 03/2019/TT-BCT on rules of origin (ROO) of the CPTPP28/01/2019
The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) issued Circular 03/2019/TT-BCT, dated January 22 on rules of origin (ROO) of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
The MoIT reported that the issuance of the document represents the promptness of building normative documents to enforce Viet Nam’s commitments to the CPTPP.
The Circular comprises five chapters, 33 articles, and nine appendixes.
In comparison with FTAs signed by Viet Nam, the document stipulates new points including rules of origin; formulas for Calculating NAFTA Regional Value Content (RVC); rules of origin for refurbished goods and recycled goods; and Production Surveillance Reporting (PSR).
Circular 03/2019/TT-BCT shall take effect from March 8, 2019./.
Source: VGP News
The Circular is attached below (Vietnamese version):
- 03 2019 TT-BCT CPTPP.pdf
- 1_Phụ lục I-Quy tắc cụ thể mặt hàng_Full(HS2012).pdf
- 2_Phụ lục II-Điều khoản lq Quy tắc cụ thể mặt hàng cho ô tô(HS2012).pdf
- 3_Phụ lục III-Trường hợp ngoại lệ Deminimis.pdf
- 4_Phụ lục IV_-Mẫu CO mẫu CPTPP của VN.docx
- 5_Phụ lục V-Mau tờ khai bổ sung CO CPTPP của VN.docx
- 6_Phụ lục VI_Hướng dẫn kê khai CO CPTPP và Tờ khai bổ sung.pdf
- 7_Phụ lục VII_Quy tắc cụ thể mặt hàng đối với hàng dệt may.pdf
- 8_Phu luc VIII-Danh mục nguồn cung thiếu hụt.pdf
- 9_Phu luc IX - Danh mục CQ-TC cấp CO CPTPP.pdf
- Here are some of the major issues that stand in the way of a US-China trade deal
- Vietnamese businesses fear fallout of US-China trade war
- APEC economies vow support for free trade
- Governments should act to tap into Vietnam-Brazil trade potential: diplomat
- Canada vows 'full speed ahead' on ratifying trade pact after U.S. lifts metals tariffs