Guideline for export to Australian markets15/12/2018
By: Vietnam Trade Office in Australia
Although Vietnam and Australia are geographically distant, have many cultural and historical differences but cooperate on the basis of common interests and mutual respect, developing together for peace and prosperity.
Over the past 40 years, since the official establishment of diplomatic relations on February 26, 1973, through many historical ups and downs, the friendship between the two has been affirmed and developed.
The friendship and cooperative relationship between the two countries, especially since the establishment of the Comprehensive Partnership in September 2009, has been increasingly consolidated and developed in all areas such as the Politics, Economy, Trade, Investments, Defense and Security, Culture, Education, Tourism. We have gained considerable achievements in the past 40 years but can achieve even more in the coming decades.
In order to help Vietnamese enterprises to seize opportunities, exploit to the fullest potential of relations between the two countries, the Vietnamese Embassy and the Department of Trade in Australia coordinate to compile "Guideline for export to Australian markets" with hope that this reference can be useful.
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019
- Report: US - China Trade War: Opportunities and risks for Vietnam's wood industry
- Research: The legality of timber products in Government Procurement in Vietnam – Law, practices and challenges in implementing VPA-FLEGT
- World Tariff Profiles 2019