Handbook on Summary of the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans- Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)12/01/2019
By: WTO and International Trade Center, VCCI
Handbook on Summary of the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) summarizes the core content of CPTPP, especially those have direct impacts and most significant effect on the enterprises. The handbook explains the commitments in CPTPP in the concise and most understandable way, with initial assessments of the impacts on the business, thereby noting the issues which need to pay attention and the preparatory work on which need to be focused. In addition, the handbook gives the analysis of the main differences between CPTPP and TPP, and the impacts, if any, from the business perspective.
The table of content of this Handbook in Vietnamese is attached below.
For further information, please contact: Ms. Nguyen Thanh Tra, WTO and International Trade Center - VCCI, Tel: (+84) 24-35771458, Email: email@example.com.
- Handbook: Summary of FTA’s commitments for Fruit and Vegetable Sector
- Handbook: Summary of FTA’s commitments for Textile and Garment Sector
- Handbook: Useful informations about Vietnam’s FTAs
- Newsletter on Enterprises and Trade Liberalization No.16
- Newsletter on Enterprises and Trade Liberalization No.15