Vietnam Import-Export Report 201728/03/2018
Date: March 2017
Executive Unit: Vietnam's Ministry of Industry and Trade
The report was established from official information on export and import of each sector and market and the direction of the MIT in monitoring and promoting export and import activities with intensive analysis and forecasts, said Deputy Minister of the MIT Tran Quoc Khanh.
The report provides useful information not only for businesses about commodities and export and import activities but also for managers in field of policy making for a more sustainable import-export growth.
In 2017, Viet Nam’s total import-export value reached US$425,12 billion, an increase of 21% against 2016.
The Vietnamese report is attached below:
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019
- Report: US - China Trade War: Opportunities and risks for Vietnam's wood industry
- Research: The legality of timber products in Government Procurement in Vietnam – Law, practices and challenges in implementing VPA-FLEGT
- World Tariff Profiles 2019