Guidelines for organizing training or workshops to provide information on FLEGT-VPA and guide for compliance18/11/2017
By: FAO FLEGT Programme
This document guides organizations of the one-day workshop focused on training for businesses. Depending on the conditions and funding of the organization, the user may adjust to ½ day or may use the provided information to introduce necessary information as part of other related training for timber businesses. All of the sections have presentations, instructional videos, and related materials that trainers can use.
This document is designed in a simple and easy to use format. All presentations, forms and guides for exercises are embedded in the links. Users simply click on the links, the documents will then be opened so that they can be viewed and downloaded to the computer.
The Publication is attached below
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Digital Economy Report 2019 - Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries
- Trade and Development Report 2019: Financing A Global Green New Deal
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers