The Review of Vietnam legal framework on specialized inspection on import and export goods against EVFTA commitments on customs and trade facilitation17/04/2017
By: WTO Center and Integration
The review of Vietnam legal framework on specialized inspection on import and export goods against EVFTA commitments on customs and trade facilitation is prepared by the VCCI with the analysis of the compatibility level between the Vietnam legal framework and international commitments from the perspective of the businesses (import-export entities); and therefore, the solutions are proposed to ensure compliance with the international agreement under the most profitable way for businesses and the subject of imports and exports.
This review is in the chain of 09 Review Vietnam legal framework against TPP and EVFTA commitments in the critical institutional areas (including Investment, Government procurement, Intellectual property, Customs and Trade facilitation, Transparency, Service
market access) prepared by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) within the framework of 02 stages of the Programme of Reviewing Vietnam legal framework with institutional commitments under new generation free trade agreement with the support of the Embassy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and North Ireland.
The publication is attached below
- Study on Vietnamese Fruits overcome barriers to accessing EU market, takes advantage of opportunities brought under the EVFTA
- Research Report on the economic and social effects of the EU Free Trade Agreement with Vietnam
- The economic impact of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement
- EVFTA and Vietnam's fruit, vegetable, pork, beef and poultry sectors
- EVFTA and Vietnam's accounting sector