Resolution 72/2018/QH14 on Ratification of Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and Relevant Documents26/11/2018
On November 12th 2018, The National Assembly issued Resolution 72/2018/QH14 on Ratification of Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and Relevant Documents.
CPTPP will be effective to Vietnam on January 14th 2019.
The contents of document can be downloaded below:
2. The Annex
- Decree No. 57/2019/ND-CP on Tariff Schedules on Preferential Export Duties and Specially Preferential Import Duties with a view to implementing CPTPP Agreement for the period of 2019 - 2022
- Circular 07/2019/TT-BCT on regulations on textile and garment exports to Mexico under the CPTPP Agreement
- The Implementation plans of CPTPP Agreement from the Vietnam Government, Ministries, Departments and Local Authorities
- Circular 03/2019/TT-BCT on rules of origin (ROO) of the CPTPP
- Draft Decree on Vietnam's Special Preferential Import and Export Tariffs for implementation of CPTPP in the period 2019-2022