Guide to Vietnam's Commitments on Trade in Services in the WTO
After more than 11 years of intensive preparations and negotiations, on 7th November 2006, the World Trade Organisation (WTO) has formally admitted Viet Nam as a Member of the Organisation. With a view to meeting various demands on research and implementation of WTO commitments after accession, the Multilateral Trade Policy Assistance Project II (MUTRAP II), funded by European Commission, in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade published the book "Guide to Vietnam’s commitments on Trade in Services in the WTO".
The publication in Vietnamese is attached below:
- General commitments on Trade in Services
- Vietnam’s commitments on trade in banking – securities services
- Vietnam’s commitments on trade in accounting, auditing and insurance services
- Vietnam’s commitments on trade in distribution and logistics
- Vietnam’s commitments on trade in express delivery and telecommunications