Australia's trade by State and Territory 2016-17
By: Vietnam Trade Office in Australia
In order to facilitate Vietnamese enterprises' understanding of the trade of each state and territory of Australia together with appropriate marketing and distribution strategies development, Vietnam Trade Office in Australia has published the book "Australia's trade by State and Territory 2016-17", according to the international trade statistics of each state and territory of the Australian Statistical Office (ABS). This publication is divided into 9 parts, including a section providing Australia's trade overview for the year 2016-2017 and the remaining 8 sections providing separate trade data for goods and services of 6 states and 2 regions territory. In addition to the 2016-2017 statistics, the book also provides trade figures for the last 5 years and forecast the next 5 years trend.
Hopefully the book will be useful for Vietnamese businesses.
The publication in English is attached below:
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019
- Report: US - China Trade War: Opportunities and risks for Vietnam's wood industry
- Research: The legality of timber products in Government Procurement in Vietnam – Law, practices and challenges in implementing VPA-FLEGT
- World Tariff Profiles 2019