Australia's trade by State and Territory 2016-17
By: Vietnam Trade Office in Australia
In order to facilitate Vietnamese enterprises' understanding of the trade of each state and territory of Australia together with appropriate marketing and distribution strategies development, Vietnam Trade Office in Australia has published the book "Australia's trade by State and Territory 2016-17", according to the international trade statistics of each state and territory of the Australian Statistical Office (ABS). This publication is divided into 9 parts, including a section providing Australia's trade overview for the year 2016-2017 and the remaining 8 sections providing separate trade data for goods and services of 6 states and 2 regions territory. In addition to the 2016-2017 statistics, the book also provides trade figures for the last 5 years and forecast the next 5 years trend.
Hopefully the book will be useful for Vietnamese businesses.
The publication in English is attached below:
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019