Composition of Trade in goods and services Australia 2016-2017
By: Vietnam Trade Office in Australia
In order to support Vietnamese agencies and businesses to boost exports to Australia in the future, Vietnam Trade Office in Australia continued to compose and publish the second edition of "Composition of Trade in goods and services Australia 2016-2017 ”, providing detailed data on the import and export of Australian goods and services from 2011 to present, forecast for the period 2017-2018 and the next 5 years trend in order to help relevant agencies and businesses better understand the Australian market to have appropriate policies and plans to promote Vietnam's export of goods to this market.
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019