Handbook on Summary of the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans- Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
By: WTO Center and Integration, VCCI
Handbook on Summary of the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) summarizes the core content of CPTPP, especially those have direct impacts and most significant effect on the enterprises. The handbook explains the commitments in CPTPP in the concise and most understandable way, with initial assessments of the impacts on the business, thereby noting the issues which need to pay attention and the preparatory work on which need to be focused. In addition, the handbook gives the analysis of the main differences between CPTPP and TPP, and the impacts, if any, from the business perspective.
The table of content of this Handbook in Vietnamese is attached below.
For further information, please contact: Ms. Nguyen Thanh Tra, WTO Center and Integration - VCCI, Tel: (+84) 24-35771458, Email: email@example.com.
- Handbook: Useful informations about Vietnam’s FTAs
- Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
- Research Report: Australia’s market potential for Vietnam from CPTPP and other related FTAs
- Newsletter on Enterprises and Trade Liberalization No.14
- The Unsexy Challenge of CPTPP