A Business Guide to the African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement
Date: 3 Sep 2018
By: ITC - International Trade Centre
This reference guide provides insights into the business implications of the African Continental Free Trade Agreement, a pillar in the move towards a border-free Africa.
To help businesses bring their voice to the process, the guide provides context for the agreement, highlights on protocols, and the way forward for trade in goods and services as well as for subsequent negotiation areas that include investment, intellectual property rights and competition policy.
The publication is attached below:
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers
- SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China
- Report: Trade Remedies in 2018
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019